2007/08/14

Just Another Post, Mostly Robot News

Oops, looks like I missed a day there. Oh well, only by a few minutes. I just finished a test render of an arm for my robot, it took forever because I rendered an 8 second animation of it. I think it's coming along nicely, if I can figure out anything other than the arms and legs. I still have no clue what to make the feet, hands, body, or head look like, but I'll figure it out as I go. I have a strong urge to post a picture of the new arm, but I want to keep it a surprise.

I almost regret setting up the web counter, as it shows me that I was quite right in calling this "my quiet little corner of the web" Oh well, not much I can do about that, other than try to create interesting posts that attract the attention of people who will read this.

There's not much else to go on about right now, hopefully in the coming days I'll get more done with the robot. Eventually I'd like to animate it completely in a video, but that's if I can muster up something to resemble a plot. I've never been much for creativity.

Until the next time, Have fun!

hmmm.. quantity, or quality... I need content.

No comments:

Post a Comment