2007/08/29

It's Done!

I finally finished the new robot today. What? You want pictures? I was planning on rendering a new shot for my Pic, and maybe some other ones for the heck of it. Unfortunately, my dad has been using the computer since 6 this morning, and he does 3D work too. So by the time I got on the computer was overheated and worn out. It kept crashing while I was trying to pose the Robot for the pic. As soon as I can get on the computer while it's stable, I'll render up a nice gallery of pics.

I got an e-mail last night from the website I ordered the GP2X from, and they gave me the FedEx tracking number. I checked on the website, and It's expected to arrive on the 6th. I can't wait. I was hoping to get it before school started, but at least I'll be getting it soon.

Which reminds me, school is just around the corner, 5 days of summer vacation left, and then it's back to the old grind. This year it's grade 12, "Kings of the School" as I've heard some people say. Quite possibly the last year of high school. This year is also a first for me in that it will be the first time since I've started high school that I've been to the same school for two years in a row. It will be nice to actually get the classes I want, other than just getting whatever I could be put into at the last minute.

I'm starting to ramble now because my connection has cut out meaning that I cannot save or publish this blog, or chat with anyone. I'm using the live CD right now, so there's not much else I can do. Hopefully the connection will come back and I can end this post.

...Nope, still no connection. So.... anyone seen any good tv lately? I haven't been watching it much myself. Just Doctor who. Monday's episode was pretty good. I quoted a line from it at the end of the post before last. Although I wrote that from memory, so it's probably a bit off. And I still don't have a connection... wow, I don't think it's ever gone out for this long before. It's a good thing I couldn't get the robot pictures today, I wouldn't be able to upload them anyway. I still don't have a connection, but I'm calling it quits.


I'll just wait in silence, in order to maintain some quality here.

No comments:

Post a Comment