2007/09/11

I Got It!

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a few days, and there's a somewhat good reason for that. Wednesday night, I got a package from Fed-Ex. And what was in that package? Why my new GP2X of course. So the last 6 days I've been spending all my computer time getting it all set up. I've found all the programs that I want on it, and converted all my music to the .ogg format. I've gotten my computer all set up to network with it even. I'm loving this little device.

In other news, I think I might cut back on how often I post. It seems after a day of school I just don't feel much like blogging, at least not about anything that isn't complaining. I'll still update it when I'm feeling up to it. Might try for at least weekly updates. We'll see.

Look at me! I'm Online! Hi Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment