2007/09/03

The End is Near... Goodbye Summer.

Today's it. The last day of summer vacation. I don't think it's really sunk in yet though. Halfway through next week I'll suddenly wish it were summer again. But for now, it seems I can hardly wait for the first day of school (or the third, which is the sixth, which is when my package arrives). I've got all my supplies ready, although it dawns on me now that I should probably get my backpack packed up for tomorrow. I'll probably do that when I'm done here. I wonder if I'll have a hard time falling asleep tonight, considering I'll be going to bed 4 hours earlier than I have been all summer. We'll I'm out of things to talk about. So for everyone going back to school tomorrow, Good luck.


Considering how late it is, I doubt anyone will read this until tomorrow, so I guess I should of said "For everyone who went back to school today, were you lucky?" or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment