2008/11/17

Record High

I was shocked a couple weeks ago to check my e-mail and see that week's stats for the blog. I've never seen the viewer numbers that high before, I'm sure Amy has something to do with that. I might have another project in the works, but I'm not making promises this time, what with my track record and everything. I would also really like to get some Christmas themed stuff up in the store before long. If there's anything you want to see, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do.

I wrote most of what you just read about a week or two ago, although I edited the time-sensitive bits of grammar so they make sense reading it now. I realize it may be a bit late for Christmas stuff in the store, but I'll still try to cater to any requests as fast as possible. Cafepress just launched their Canadian store, which means Canadian prices and shipping. I'm trying to figure out how to adjust my prices to match, but the control panel seems to still be in USD$. As far as the project I am working on, is concerned, it's still in the fairly early stages of planning, and I'm not even sure what format I'm doing it in, but we'll see how it goes.

As Amy said in her last post, I've been kinda sick the last week. Those following Twitter or Facebook will know it was a sinus infection. I'm mostly better now, so nobody should worry about me at all. I've just got to get caught up on everything now.

In less exciting news, the light bulb in the fixture in my room has burnt out. At some point this week someone from housekeeping should come and fix it. I'd gladly do it myself, but the bulbs they give out at the front desk are for the desk lamps, and probably won't work in the fixture. I also can't figure out how to get into the fixture, I can get it to spin a bit each way, but it kind of bounces back, and I don't want to force anything. So I'm waiting, and trying to keep my room clean. I just hope I don't have to be here, I've got a busy schedule tomorrow. This desk lamp is taking up a bit of space on my desk, and an outlet that could be put to better use. Oh well. Until next time...


I hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring ring ringling too...

No comments:

Post a Comment