2008/10/13

2 Years later

Well... it seems I've broken my stream of steady updates with a decent sized gap in there. The weekly average of readers was picking up for a bit there, but seems to have dropped down close to zero again. I guess that's what a lack of content will do to a blog. Before you ask... no. I haven't done anything on the idea I've had in the works. I'm starting to have second thoughts about it anyway. It seems I just don't have much time to do anything constructive much, but maybe I'm just wasting too much of it doing hardly anything. Anyway, you'd think after two years of blogging, I'd have more of an Idea of what to do content-wise. Which Brings me to the main topic of this article... "Cyborg_572's Blog" is now 2 years old. It was started on Friday, October 13, 2006. I completely missed the one year mark without even realizing it. It came as a bit of a shock to me when I noticed the start date on the profile. Two years and still running str-... well, no it isn't. Like most projects of mine, it's still fairly lacking in any sort of direction or purpose. Perhaps I should have done this earlier, but I'm going to announce that I'm open to suggestions. What would you, my few loyal readers, like to see in this little bit of webspace? I'm running low on Ideas.

Friday the 13th, what a day to launch a major project....

No comments:

Post a Comment