2008/10/15

Twitter!

For those of you who are a little observant, you will probably already have noticed that I now have a little section for posts from my new twitter page at the top of my blog posts. I'm hoping that this, combined with my new phone with a texting plan, will let me update a bit easier. Right now the twitter posts are being displayed using what seems to be a pretty good plugin called Twitter Multi. It's currently set to show my 5 newest tweets, and it's only updated when the page is first loaded.

Also, the Canadian elections were today. Looks like another conservative minority. I'm proud of myself though, I voted.

That's all for now. Until next time.

The more I add, the more the people on facebook are missing. Get the full thing here: www.cyborg572.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment