2006/10/17

Let's Talk TV... Or something.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but there are some days when you just can't get to the computer. Anyways, I'm thinking about not posting every day any way (see last post). Not much going on right now. Well I shouldn't say that, there is a lot going in the world, but that stuff is all over the news, so there's no point putting it here. There's nothing on TV tonight, unless house is on. You ever notice how some nights there are so many good shows on that you have to pick a few and completely miss out on the rest? Today all anyone was talking about was "hero's." of course, I chose to watch Dr. Who instead. Of course tonight there is almost nothing on. House used to be on on Tuesdays, but it hasn't been lately, although I have seen it on on Mondays (Like I'll ever get to see any more of it now!). Wednesday isn't bad, there's one show on for every hour of TV my family watches. That's the way it should be. Thursday's are Tuesday all over again. Never watch anything on Friday, usually rent a movie on Saturday, and catch Monty Python's Flying circus at 11:00. There's a few good shows on Sunday too.
I have no idea why I just listed the weeks TV schedule, maybe it's just that whenever I run out of things I turn to TV, but usually quoting episodes, not listing schedules. Oh well... Until next Time.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment