2007/12/24

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! It's Christmas Eve right now, and I'm in a great mood. It's such a fun time of year. I actually got the theme up about a week ago, for anyone who's been paying attention. I like making these Christmas-y pictures. I even went so far as to render out a video in Blender of some stick figures getting ready for Christmas. It's a bit fast, I'm still not all that great at working out timings of things. I'm going to upload it here. I'm not sure how well that will work for Facebook readers, so if you want to see it, go to my blog's page at www.cyborg572.blogspot.com and watch it there, unless it works on Facebook. I learned a lesson from this though. My computer is not cut out for rendering. All the hissing and spitting sounds it makes are not encouraging. Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas, and a wonderful New Year. (though I should post again before than) Until next time, here's the video (yeah... there's no sound):



Yes, that's the same tree from the picture. Why model 2? Same presents too actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment