2008/02/15

Happy (Belated) Valentines Day!

A picture of stick figures in loveHello, all! So much for posting before New Years, or even acknowledging it. There's not much in the way of news since then. I've submitted applications to the universities I want to go to, and am now playing the ever-popular waiting game. My top choice is supposed to be making offers soon.
In other news, I found the stick figures I made for that Christmas video were an absolute pain to work with, and decided to do them over, the right way. What I ended up with are the lovely stick-people in the picture on the left. I know it's a day late for a Valentines pic, but I was busy yesterday. It was Valentines day after all.
Speaking of which, I am once again in a relationship. I think it's going really well. We went to the theater and saw Juno last night. It's a pretty good movie. And I got her a nice little pair of earrings.Those of you reading this from Facebook probably know how to find out who she is. For those reading on blogger, I'm sorry, but no more info for you.
It's semester 2 now, so I have a spare. I'm liking that. I also have calculus, history, and computer sciences. I'm finding I really like the limit in calc, am enjoying the movie in history, and am getting a bit annoyed with Java. Well, until next time, happy belated Valentines!


public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException
//so much code, so litte acomplished :(

No comments:

Post a Comment