2008/02/27

Web Design

Hello! Today's post is going to be short and quick, because I don't have much time before I have to go to bed. I just felt like saying that I've been recruited by my dad to design a website for him. I've been updating it as a work in progress, this is very much a learning experience for me. If you go there, keep in mind that other than the basic HTML, I did not know how to do any of that last week. It's consuming most of my time. Of course, this means I'm learning tons of CSS stuff, which I intend to turn towards this blog at some point. I'd love to have posts use something like this:


I'll admit it, I really like these scrolling panel things, I think they're neat.
You could do so much with these
At least, I think so.
I wonder how Facebook will handle this?

So, you probably want a link to the site I'm working on. Here it is: http://users.xplornet.com/~goltd

When I get a chance I'll put the link in the sidebar, and I'm going to consider putting a poll up with some of the possible names. Well, until next time.

I can't wait to attack my blog with CSS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment