2009/02/08

It Figures

I've been saying for a while that I was going to get some form of content to go with this blog. Since the process of starting this blog was one of jumping on a bandwagon, it figures that the next step would be a webcomic. It would have been up earlier today, but it took a lot longer than I thought to match the style of the blog and the comic hosting site. Oh, by the way, the comic is being hosted on the fairly young comicfury.com. They offer some pretty nice free comic hosting options, and the community there is small, but seems pretty nice.
So I'm not making any promises, but I'm going to try for a weekly release, I'm looking at sunday mornings at 12:00am.

Anyway, the comic is going consist of one-off gags, exploring the question of "what could go wrong?" Hopefully they'll get better from the first one. I'm always open to comments or critcizms, and look forward to trying my best to entertain anyone who bothers to read this. This should be fun.


|----------->>It Figures<<----------|


hey... I didn't end with "untill next time..."! 'tis the dawn of a new era.

No comments:

Post a Comment