2008/09/10

C572's Online store

So I was bored the other night, and inspired by some posters I had seen, and was looking in some online stores to see if I could find more interesting posters, and happened to be poking around on the CafePress website. I found the option to start your own online store, and figured it was worth a shot, as being in university, I could probably use the money. My store is located at http://www.cafepress.com/c572. Keep an eye out for the link that will soon be in the sidebar. There's not much there right now, but I have some ideas for some more products when I find time. Feel free to make any suggestions/request though.

If this stores going to attract any customers though, I'll need some content here... That's something I'm working on. Keep tuned. Until next time


buyaclockbuyaclockbuyaclockbuyaclock

No comments:

Post a Comment