2007/11/13

Fog

You know what my favorite kind of weather is? Fog. I really like fog. I just love it in the morning when you wake up and can't see anything out of your windows. Thick fog is the best. When everything starts getting blurry at an arm's length, and then by a couple meter's it solid gray. It's very peaceful, if you ask me. And usually the temperatures when it's foggy are nice too. Not usually too hot when it's warm, and you can usually get by with a light jacket on the cooler days. Yesterday was almost a very foggy day, but not really. I thought it might get foggy today because it was still foggy last night, but no. Oh well. I'm just waiting for spring, when all the fog comes to town, but all this thinking about it made me want to post about it. Until next time!


"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed" - Red Mage, 8bit Theatre, www.nuklearpower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment