2007/01/11

No Complaints... At Least Not From Me.

I promised I would not complain on my next post. Of course, this isn't my next post... this is my current post. So here come the complaints. No... I wouldn't do that. Don't want to scare off the few people who actually read this thing. One quick note, due to a comment on the last post, I am now moderating the comments. Anyway... I had an idea. You, the readers of this blog, are probably getting sick and tired of me complaining, either that or your enjoying it. Either way I think it's time you got your turn. Anyone who wants to vent, feel free to complain in the comments section of this post, or any other post. And don't feel the need to only complain about what is posted here. Anything is fair game. Just keep in mind that anything inappropriate/illegible will not be posted. Well, thats it for me this time. See ya.


uh-oh, what have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment