2006/11/07

First Comment!

I've been meaning to post for a few days now. The only real reason is that I'm proud to announce that at least one person has at least noticed this blog in passing and has decided to comment. It's good to know that this isn't a complete waste of time. Halloween has passed, and I ended up staying home. No one trick-or-treats by my house, so I didn't get to give out candy either. I decided to take another whack at Majora's mask, in anticipation for the Sunday after next. That's the nineteenth, official launch date for the Wii. Personally I can't wait. I just hope I can manage to get one on the launch date, I don't think I could wait for the next shipment. Well, that's all for now enjoy yourselves.


ever been thrown without warning into a chat room on MSN? It's very disorienting.

No comments:

Post a Comment